No products in the cart.
Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we'll get a new account set up for you in no time.
This field can be seen by: Everyone Change
This field can be seen by: Everyone
VirTutor Online Ltd. reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms and Conditions, by posting a new version on the Website.
1. Purpose of the WebsiteThe purpose of this Website is to connect Tutors and Students. It allows the creation of profiles for tutors or students (“the User”) and the facilitation of online tutorials.
2. Registration, Access and TerminationRegistration to become a tutor or book lessons can only be done through this Website.The data and information you provide must be accurate, consistent with reality and can in no way induce the addressee in error.People below 16 years old are not allowed to register as students on this Website without the supervision of, and/or approval from a parent or legal guardian.After registration, the user will have access to his/her account with the email address he/she provided and his/her password. The user who has lost his/her password has the ability to request a new password via this Website.
The user and the Website may terminate their contract and / or terminate the user registration at any time, without having to justify on both sides. Termination by the user will be via the contact form on the website or by e-mail. VirTutor Online Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the registration of a user who has violated any of these terms and conditions.
3. Restrictions and LimitationsUsers are specifically restricted from the following practices and actions:• Providing false information or documents that have been doctored• Using explicit, offensive or inappropriate language or content anywhere on the Website or during lessons• Sharing personal contact information or personal social media details with other users• Communicating with other tutors/students/parents outside the communication features provided by the Website.• Using this Website for anything other than educational/academic purposes• Tutoring on this Website if you are below 16 years old.• Using this Website as a student without consent from a parent/ legal guardian if you are below 16 years old.Tutors are not permitted to carry out academic assignments, or examinations on behalf of students.Students and/or their parents are not permitted to request a tutor to carry out academic assignments, or examinations on their behalf.
4. Tuition and Billing
• You agree that you are willing to pay all costs applicable to your user status, associated with the services of this Website. These costs include but are not limited to: (a) a tutor’s hourly rate; and (b) the commission arrangement between the tutor and VirTutor Online Ltd.• All payments must be made through the payment features provided on the VirTutor Online Website. VirTutor Online Ltd does not condone, and will not be held liable for, any payments, monetary exchanges, or any other activities between users that occurs off this Website. Payment of a booked class can be done online by debit card, credit card, mobile money, or bank transfer.• Lessons missed by students may be rescheduled free of charge, provided at least 1 hour’s notice has been given to the tutor.• All lesson credits must be used within 3 months of making payment for the lessons, otherwise, VirTutor Online reserves the right to retain the fees paid for the lessons without providing the service after this 3 month period.5. PaymentsUpon agreement with the VirTutor Online team, students who make monthly payments at the end of each month must make payment within 4 days of the invoice being issuedThe penalties for making payment after the invoice due date attracts a 2% fee per day for every late day.
6. Student and Tutor Status
– Students are entering into a business relationship directly with VirTutor Online Ltd. When a Student chooses a Tutor from this Website, the Student is hiring VirTutor Online Ltd. to provide services to you through our network of independent Tutors. You acknowledge that Tutors are independent contractors who operate a separate and distinct business from VirTutor Online Ltd. As such, despite our stringent recruiting standards, we do not control the manner or method of service to you, exercise no control over the working relationship and do not warrant the service of any Tutor.
Tutors are not authorized to make any representation, contract, or commitment on VirTutor Online Ltd. behalf unless specifically requested or authorized by us in writing to do so.
7. Your ContentIn these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant VirTutor Online Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. VirTutor Online Ltd. reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
8. Intellectual Property RightsOther than Your Content, under these Terms, VirTutor Online Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website.You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
9. No warrantiesThis Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Company Name express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
10. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall VirTutor Online Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. VirTutor Online Ltd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
11. IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent VirTutor Online Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
12. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
13. Variation of TermsVirTutor Online Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
14. AssignmentVirTutor Online Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
15. Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between VirTutor Online Ltd and the User in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
16. Governing Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ghana and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Ghana for the resolution of any disputes.
VirTutor Online 2023 © All rights reserved.